SO INVITING! BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED 4-BEDROOM, 3-BATH HOME ON A LEVEL, LANDSCAPED CORNER LOT. In lovely Lakewood Manor. Commuter convenient to Winchester, Stephens City, Front Royal, I-81, Rt. 37 and Rt. 522. Two-car sideloading garage and a wide driveway. Fenced back yard with a 12x16 shed. Vaulted ceilings in living room and eat-in kitchen. Newer, stainless steel appliances. Breakfast bar. Hardwood floor in kitchen and foyer. Chair rail in living room. Six-panel doors. Three bedrooms on main level and one bedroom in the walkout basement. Spacious family room in basement with adjoining 8x7 alcove. New $10,000+ HVAC system - Carrier 3.5 ton unit. Wood-burning fireplace with pellet stove. Large unfinished storage area with washer and dryer, water softener and a brand new hot water heater. Five ceiling fans and three wall-mounted television sets convey. Front porch deck 22x4. Rear deck 12x16.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
1,602 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Washer, Electric Dryer, Appliance Center, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout, Partial, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Board Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Corner, Level, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price