Welcome to 1097 Ridings Mill Road! This adorable 3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher has been updated and is ready for new owners. It is situated on 5 unrestricted acres and offers easy access to I-81 and I-66. Entertain out back on your new deck or sit out front on your large covered porch and take in nature. This home is ready with the following updates in 2022: new heat pump, pressure tank, water heater, new septic tank, new floors throughout, completely renovated bathrooms, new interior doors, new french door that opens up to the new deck, new gutters, updated cabinets and countertops in kitchen and laundry and freshly painted. Siding and windows were updated around 2005-2006. Unfinished walkout basement awaiting your finishing touch.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,078 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Galley Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price