This beautiful town home has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The backyard is landscaped, has turf grass, has a patio and a fence for privacy. Tiled gas fireplace, brazilian cherry floor and bookcases in family room. Eat-in kitchen with tile backsplash, tile floor and granite countertops, Samsung frig approximately two years old. Living/Dining area has brazilian cherry floors. Bedroom level laundry room. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and carpet. Master bathroom has tile floor, double sinks, soaking tub and a separate tiled shower. ENJOY THE OUTDOOR POOL AND COMMUNITY CENTER FOR YOUR OWN PRIVATE EVENTS/PARTIES. BASKETBALL & TENNIS COURTS ALSO. Owner prefers to close after November 15th :)
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,819 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price