Sales centers are OPEN! As we continue to implement social distancing measures and for the safety of everyone, we are encouraging visitors to call ahead to schedule a timeslot, if possible. Virtual appointments are available as well! Richmond American Homes presents this beautiful Decker plan; Available for move in by end of 2021! Perfect ranch style home for main level living on a cul-de-sac for extra privacy. Has a sunroom off of the kitchen that opens up to a covered patio. 2 bedrooms on the main level along with a study, perfect for an at home office. The entire first floor has 10 foot ceilings! With a finished basement includes 2 additional full sized bedrooms with a full bath. Please call to ask about additional incentives and our warranty program on this brand new home! Located in the scenic Shenandoah Valley, just 10 minutes from Old Town Winchester, this exceptional community boasts easy access to charming shops, delicious restaurants, historic landmarks and centuries-old architecture, plus commuter-friendly proximity to Route 7, Route 50 and I-81. Photos of similar home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete, Frame
3,469 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Frame, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price