This rancher with full basement and ample lot features an addition, new roof, and room to expand in the basement. Just outside of Martinsburg city limits with no HOA, this 1970 rancher is well-maintained. On the main level, the original 2 bedroom floorplan was updated with an addition in 2011 which provides upgraded electric to 200 amps and a spacious 3rd bedroom, which could also be used as a family room for more entertainment space. The basement features one finished room with built-in cabinets and a wood stove as well as plenty of additional storage space or room for expansion. The level lot features a large, fenced backyard with storage shed and brick BBQ grill. There's even room for a pool! The architectural shingle roof was replaced in 2019. Multiple heat sources including oil, wood stove, and mini-split in the addition. New paint inside and out, refinished hardwood floors, functional central vac, and a brand new outside unit, lines, and coil replaced in 2021 for the central AC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,796 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators, Wall Unit, Other, Stove.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Open, Rear Yard, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price