A stunning home! this 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath colonial has a ton of custom features and upgrades. The Gourmet kitchen with commercial grade appliances are a home chefs dream! The kitchen is open to breakfast area and formal dining room. The entire home has CUSTOM PAINT and tasteful wallpaper. The attention to trim and woodwork through out the home show craftsmanship and pride. Main floor office/study is great for working from home. A large wooded, fenced backyard with shed great for entertaining. A large covered back porch for cookouts or drink your morning coffee. We haven;t began to give the details of this home like they say a picture is worth a thousand words go take a look.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mixed, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,444 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Roof Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)