Beautiful, modern colonial on a quiet street in Liberty Run, this home backs to trees and is across from a common area with trees and benches. The fenced backyard features shade trees, a brick patio, and a lovely pergola. No neighbors directly behind this lot! Inside, there is all new luxury vinyl plank flooring on the main level. The kitchen has new subway tile backsplash and stainless appliances. You can work from home in the main floor office! The living room features a gas fireplace. Upstairs, the expansive primary suite features a spacious walk in closet and bathroom with soaking tub. The second floor laundry room is complete with a sink! Two other bedrooms with walk-in closets, a full bath, plus a sitting area finish this level. The unfinished basement has lots of potential, with rough-ins for a bath, and walk up stairs to the backyard. Schedule a showing or come visit our Open House on Sunday, 10/17, from 1-3 PM! Offer deadline: 10/20 at 12 PM.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stove, Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price