Amazing End Unit in The Village at Oxbow Estates, red brick end unit townhouse. Location is always the key focal point, you will get the Blue Ridge Mountains from your windows and then you can add a deck for further outside enjoyment. There are 3 fully finished levels, upgraded finishes such as hardwood flooring, gas cooktop, recessed lighting, primary bedroom with its own primary bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, tiled flooring. Working from home is not a problem with an area needed for those private Zoom meetings in the office space and family room in the basement. Assigned added parking space with your driveway and other parking spots for visitors. Brand NEW Carpet are being installed, freshly painted. This is conveniently located about 1 mile from I-81 and 2 miles from I-66. Don't let this townhouse that is boasting over 2200 finished square feet slip through your fingers in this HOT market. Available for Showings, tenant occupied.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete, Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,174 sq. ft
Village At Oxbow Estates
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Full, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price