In it's market debut, this custom, one owner home sits on two majestic acres. Backing to trees for privacy, outdoor features include wet weather stream, large deck, patio, playhouse, shed and more! Step inside to discover gleaming hardwood floors and tasteful crown molding throughout the main level. Kitchen has upgraded countertops, gorgeous cabinets and cozy breakfast nook. Finished basement with family room, full bathroom, two additional finished rooms, garage and amazing storage space. New roof in 2019, Comcast at property!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Well
Brick, Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding
2,557 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price