Beautifully maintained brick rancher right over the MD line in Falling Waters! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and situated on 0.69 acres. Main level offers a living room with LVP flooring and wood-burning fireplace. Eat-in kitchen with ample cabinetry and table space, dining room area. Primary bedroom with attached bathroom. Laundry. Partially finished basement with entertainment room, pool table, built-in bar, fireplace with wood-stove insert, and Bilco doors. Plenty of parking with the 2-car attached garage, driveway, separate pole building with electric and 2 additional parking spaces. Nice backyard patio and storage shed. There is a hook up for an above ground pool. Newer heat pump. Close to C&O canal and Potomac River.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Falling Waters District
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,202 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- 2. Insert, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Bar, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price