Escape to this mountain home, boasting spectacular westerly mountain views through a wall of huge windows, enjoy the bubbling sounds of the abundant Sleepy Creek on the front patio with surprisingly easy access to major roads; only 1/2 mile to Frederick Pike. Absolute privacy ensured by topography and forest. Gatherings will be satisfied by the fabulous, privately designed, expansive kitchen opening to the dining & family rooms while being warmed by a huge (2 sided) gas equipped, wood burning fireplace. 2 bedrooms on the main level, while guests could have private quarters on the lower level with walk out to the beautiful outdoors. Home designed to be largely self sufficient with a HeatMor boiler fueled by wood. Separate forced air system powered by propane as is the whole house generator.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,749 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Intercom System, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Trash Compactor, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- 4. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Ramp - Main Level, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)