Luxury Estate A DREAM HOME built by one of the premiere luxury builders in West Virginia for his family. He has lived in it since it was built. HIGH SPEED INTERNET, WORK FROM HOME. The brick and stone home sited on 10.30 acres is gorgeous, inside and out, and the extras include a a separate attached very attractive, brick, spacious (1600 sq. ft.) mother in law home with a full kitchen, one and a half baths, deck with retractable awning. The private property is a perfect setting with over 7000 sq ft of master craftsmanship and exquisite attention to detail. This luxury home offers luxury living at its finest. 3 car attache garage, 6 car detached garage/barn. Other features on the grounds include a SALT WATER pool with poolside POOL HOUSE OUTDOOR FIREPLACE GRILL , an oversized hot tub. Beyond the pool is a well lit TENNIS COURT and a VERY LARGE BARN/GARAGE. Home has beautiful Brazilian Cherry floors, 4 fire places, fully finished basement. The large gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, with gorgeous custom cabinets, lots of granite, high end appliances. The living room with stone fire place has floor to ceiling windows that look out to the pool. The huge owner's suite includes an oversized walk in closet dressing room with custom shelving and a luxurious spa-like bath room with a soaking, jacuzzi tub (with a view) and a large tiled shower for 2. The exercise room with bathroom overlooks the pool. Property is well landscaped with beautiful trees and plantings. The large barn/workshop provides room for boats and storage of vehicles and what have you. The best of the best. Private. secluded, in a big lot established area of 8 homes. Sited at the end of a winding drive away from it all. Yet convenient location close to downtown Charles Town, close distance to Harpers Ferry and the Marc Commuter Train to DC, 60 minute to Dulles International Airport. 30 min to Winchester, Va Great Family Compound never leave home. ( Instacart delivers) Open floor plan, lots of windows and light, radiant heating in floors. Exquisite moldings and architectural details; built-ins through out. The lower level is a walk-out that offers entertainment space, recreation areas, a wet bar, large family room with stone fireplace, an hobby room with built-in shelving, sink cabinetry, and so much more. Perfect for entertaining all your friends and family as well as comfortable family living, 5 bedrooms., 5 full baths, 2 half baths. This unique property is impeccably maintained. Move right in and enjoy the summer; enjoy your life in this extraordinary once in a lifetime home. PLEASE GO TO DOCUMENTS FOR FLOOR PLANS AND ROOM MEASUREMENTS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Stone, Brick Veneer, Concrete, Frame, Stick Built
7,700 sq. ft
Yes - 9 spaces
Kubic Construction Company Inc.
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 4. Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 9 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer, Concrete
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Metal, Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Tennis Court, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Front Yard, Level, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price