Multiple offers received. Please send highest and best by 3:00 PM Sunday May 29-seller will make decision Sunday evening. Thank you for showing. Welcome to wild, wonderful West Virginia. This cozy home backs to private land in the back of the neighborhood (so no homes behind it). The open floor plan and vaulted ceilings of the main living area invite you in. There's a great deck through the patio doors for summer get togethers. A low maintenance VINYL privacy fence encloses the large, level backyard. Restaurants, grocery store, schools and other amenities nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,292 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price