With some remodeling and and elbow grease, this place will shine! Not only do you have three nice size bedrooms and 2 large baths, we also have a formal living room, dining room and family room that open to a private deck area and a kitchen with an island and table space. Oh, and don't forget the wood burning fireplace!! Enjoy the private, wooded backyard. Convenient location. Cash, conventional or Rehab loan needed. Selling as-is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
1,942 sq. ft
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price