Welcome home to this beautiful and well maintained three bedroom, two and half bathroom Rancher on a private 5.1 acre wooded lot in Hedgesville. This home boasts hardwood floors, a large family room with picture windows, cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, and a gorgeous, fully functional, stone faced, wood burning fire place. It doesn't stop there, it also has a large kitchen with built in seating and tons of cabinet storage, overlooking the in-ground pool, tilt out windows, separate dining room, main level massive primary suite including a full bath, two more large bedrooms in the basement, a three car garage, deck, and gorgeous pool, perfect for all of your summer entertaining. This home has it all! Schedule your private tour today before it's too late!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Town Of Hedgesville
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,584 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Chairlift.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price