Welcome to this charming 3 bed 2 bath home in the serene community of Spring Valley I, minutes from downtown Charles Town! This bi-level beauty has been recently treated to new carpeting and paint. Main level features a spacious living/dining area with vaulted ceilings, eat-in kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a full bath with ample light from the skylight. The upper level boasts oversized windows which provide abundant sunlight. In the walk-out lower level, you will find the primary bedroom with en-suite bath, rec room, and laundry room. Exit the lower level through the french doors to find a beautiful brick patio on a half-acre lot, with mature trees and flower beds. The built-in basement garage has space for one car and workbench. The cabinetry has been added to provide lots of storage space. Elementary, Middle and High Schools are nearby. Come see this jewel of a home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
1,520 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private, Underground Parking.
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price