- NO HOA! BUYERS PAY TRANSFER TAX OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY DEC. .5TH 11-2 PM You must see this gorgeous custom-built home in a prime location! The builder EAC Construction spared no expense, added his special upgrades on this home to be completed in about two weeks! 11/22-21 4 bedrooms 3 full baths, gas fireplace, large open floorplan. Composite 16 X 16' deck. Engineered Hardwood floors on the main level, laundry room upstairs and the primary bedroom have a coffered ceiling, huge walk-in closet. All bedrooms have carpet and large closets as well. All this with a METAL ROOF! 2 car attached garage finished. You must see the interior of this beautiful home to appreciate the size and quality of craftmanship the builder takes in his craft of building a well-built home! Stone front with siding BUYERS PAY ALL TRANSFER
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,185 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price