Back on market after a few repairs. Cute Conventional Stucco style house on beautiful setting. Unrestricted with 3 bedrooms (main bedroom w/ walk in closet & addtl closets), updated kitchen w/appliances, living room, family room w/ wood stove on brick hearth, hardwood floors, 2 bathrooms, separate laundry room w/sink, unfinished basement, furnace installed within last 8 yrs, covered front porch, enclosed breezeway w/built-in bbq grill, 2nd enclosed rear porch, 2 car garage w/automatic doors, additional detached garage, storage building, roof installed 2008, situated on well cared for 1.6 acres. Natural Gas line just installed along front of property & no fee to hook up. Conveniently located within minutes of shopping, hospital and I-81.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial, Traditional, Other
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,956 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Unfinished Basement
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price