Beautiful home with main level owner's suite. Kitchen has tall cupboards to store all your dishes and goodies, hardwood floors, granite and lots of counter space. Laundry room on upper bedroom level. Basement has two large finished rooms, a full bathroom, large storage room and walk up stairs to the backyard. Easy access to Route 7, 81 and 50.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
0.16 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mixed, Stucco, Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,870 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price